قلب شجاع - Brave Heart  قلب شجاع - Brave Heart
random

آخر الأخبار

random
جاري التحميل ...

Kids Are Quick

Kids Are Quick
TEACHER:   John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor ? 
JOHN:  You told me to do it without using tables. 
__________________________________________ 

TEACHER:  Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile' ?
GLENN:   K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L' 
TEACHER:  No, that's wrong 
GLENN:   Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.   
____________________________________________ 

TEACHER:   Donald, what is the chemical formula for water ? 
DONALD:   H I J K L M N O. 
TEACHER:   What are you talking about ? 
DONALD:   Yesterday you said it's H to O.   
__________________________________ 

TEACHER:  Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago. 
WINNIE:     Me ! 
__________________________________________   

TEACHER:   Glen, why do you always get so dirty ? 
GLEN:   Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.   
_______________________________________ 

TEACHER:   Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. ' 
MILLIE:     I  is. 
TEACHER:   No, Millie. Always say, ‘I am.' 
MILLIE:    All right. 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'      
________________________________ 

TEACHER:   George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him ? 
LOUIS:   Because George still had the axe in his hand.
______________________________________   

TEACHER:   Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating ? 
SIMON:  No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.   
______________________________ 

TEACHER:   Clyde, your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's.  Did you copy his ? 
CLYDE:  No, sir. It's the same dog.   
___________________________________ 

TEACHER:  Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested ? 
HAROLD:  A teacher 
__________________________________   


Laughter Is The Soul's Medicine

عن الكاتب

HOSNI AL-KHATIB

التعليقات


جميع الحقوق محفوظة

قلب شجاع - Brave Heart