قلب شجاع - Brave Heart  قلب شجاع - Brave Heart
random

آخر الأخبار

random
جاري التحميل ...

Hijab Is MY Choice

Hijab Is MY Choice
You look at me and call me oppressed, Simply because of the way I'm dressed

You know me not for what's inside, You judge the clothing I wear with pride

I'm no mans slave, Man doesn't tell me to dress this way

My body is not for your eyes to hold,You must speak to my mind not my feminine mold

I'm an individual, I have a voice, So I will be heard

I can climb mountains, Cross the seas and expand my mind in all degrees

God Himself gave us liberty, When He sent Islam, To You and Me

It was given to me many years ago, It's a Law from God that I obey, And in my heart I carry His word

It's Allah's pleasure that I only care

عن الكاتب

HOSNI AL-KHATIB

التعليقات


جميع الحقوق محفوظة

قلب شجاع - Brave Heart