قلب شجاع - Brave Heart  قلب شجاع - Brave Heart
random

آخر الأخبار

random
جاري التحميل ...

Top 10 Things That Annoy People Who Use Wheelchairs

Top 10 Things That Annoy People Who Use Wheelchairs...
1.
Able-bodied people parking in accessible parking spaces
37%
2.
Accessible bathroom stalls being used by an able-bodied person
12%
3.
Talking over my head as if I'm not here
9%
4.
Continuing to insist on helping me after I've said no thanks
8.3%
5.
Congratulating me for things like going to the grocery store like it's worthy of an Olympic medal
6.1%
6.
Strangers asking what happened to me
5.7%
7.
Not inviting me to an event because you are protecting me from some frustration (let me figure it out)
5.3%
8.
Patting me on my head. Don't.
5.0%
9.
Holding on to the back of my chair so I can't move
4.4%
10.
Speaking slowly to me because I'm in a wheelchair
3.5%

عن الكاتب

HOSNI AL-KHATIB

التعليقات


جميع الحقوق محفوظة

قلب شجاع - Brave Heart